Somebody Else’s Content
Filed under: Uncategorized
Let’s face it, everyone likes to be liked, and it’s pretty awesome to get linked when you have a fairly new blog going here. And I am nothing if not a fangirl. So, many thanks to lauredhel for pointing me out! And many thanks (and a bit of shock) at being pull-quoted in a BlogHer editorial post today by no_i_am_zoe. Though maybe I shouldn’t have said ‘shit’…
Nah, OSC deserves a little attitude problem thrown at him.
Anyway, since I’m not exceedingly riled at the moment, you get a linkpost, which is unfortunately not about the love and solidarity in my first paragraph. No, it is about grudgefuck OTPs of WTF:
– John McCain hates gamers. Gamers hate back, with much lulz.
– Gamers, it seems, hate women. Or at least these do.
– China hates Tibet and no one is surprised.
– Wil Wheaton hates this picture, but it sure is damn hilarious.
– South Dakota hates women’s repro rights and no one is surprised.
Oh, and here’s a link that is not angry, but the best meta-analysis of Wall-E ever.
Anyway, lemme know if there’s something that should be called to my attention. Like Zoe Saldana just.not.getting.it. (thx to Heroine Content) I mean, if anything sums up my Star Trek post in a nutshell, that would be it.